I am being hazed or a friend is being hazed

If you or someone is in immediate danger please call 911 or University Police (973) 655-5222.

If you want to report a hazing incident or a suspected hazing incident that is not immediately putting someone in danger you can report it to University Police (973) 655-5222, the Office of Greek Life (973) 655- 5485 or the Office of Student Conduct (973) 655- 6981.

Many schools and organization require that you report that you are a witness, do not be a bystander! You may save a life. Do not assume that officials know, it has to be reported.

Source: HazingPrevention.Org