Let's Talk - Times and Locations
"Let's Talk" is a program that provides easy access to informal, confidential one-on-one consultations with CAPS counselors. Walk-in hours are held five days a week at eight different sites on campus.
There is no appointment or fee necessary. All sites are open to all students.
Students are seen on a first-come, first-served basis. There may be a wait of 5-10 minutes if the counselor is currently meeting with a student, but every effort will be made to service all students who wish to be seen that day.
- 12-1:30 pm, Sprague Library, Room 201 (Upper level)
- 3:30-5 pm, Dickson Hall, Room 436 (4th Floor)
- 11 am-12:30 pm, Morehead Hall, Room 218
- 3-4:30 pm, Student Center, Room 104F (within Center for Student Involvement Suite)
- 10:30 am-12 pm, Student Center, Room 422 (CAPS Office of Outreach and Prevention)
- 3-4:30 pm, Freeman Annex, Room 140 (across from Freeman Dining Room)
- 1-2:30 pm, Schmitt Hall, Room 374 (CSAM Student Services Suite)
- 3:30-5 pm, Webster Hall, Room 100 (DRC Suite, 1st floor)
- 1:30-3 pm, Blanton Hall Room 1001 (1st Floor Lobby)