Getting help at UCR

In case of emergency, please call the UC Riverside Campus Police (951-827-5222), call 911, or go to your nearest emergency room.

To make an appointment or to consult about mental health services, please call the UC Riverside Counseling Center during business hours (951-827-5531).

After hours, you can reach mental health therapists for crisis counseling and consultation by phone at UC Riverside's "2 Talk" (951-827-8255), or you can call the National Suicide Hotline (1-800-784-2433).

For referrals, linkage, problem-solving, and advocacy to campus community resources, please call the UCR Student Affairs Case Manager (951-827-9354).

For crisis response involving sexual assault, please call the Riverside Area Rape Crisis Center (951-686-7273), or you can contact the Sexual Assault Response Team (S.A.R.T.) at Riverside County Regional Medical Center (951-486-5650).